THE LIVERPOOL SIGHTSEEING PASS
The Liverpool Sightseeing Pass
A worldwide opportunity built by the local community
The Liverpool Sightseeing Pass team is working with Marketing Liverpool to create a tourist city pass for the city region.
The Liverpool Sightseeing Pass is a new project, created by Liverpool-born John Bridge of Spoonful Marketing, in conjunction with TravelBeat Sales and Marketing and The Sightseeing Pass global. In just three years The Sightseeing Pass team has built 16 city passes in the USA, UK and Spain plus a pan-USA pass. Now the technology, brand and marketing opportunity comes to Liverpool, all with a local twist.
What are the benefits of working with The Sightseeing Pass?
Marketing and Exposure
- Global digital marketing campaign, powered by travel intent data
- Extensive, free partner brand marketing on websites and marketing materials
- Local advertising support
- Extensive social media campaigns
- Worldwide network of resellers and affiliates
- Partner promotion at major travel trade shows and sales missions worldwide (WTM, ITB, FITUR, IMEX Europe, IMEX USA, Holiday World Dublin, WTM Brazil, IBTM Barcelona, IPW and numerous international sales missions)
A technology led approach
- No more collecting paper vouchers, no more counting, no more submitting reports for payment
- Attractions receive automated monthly payments
- Redemptions are automatically recorded in real time and immediately available for viewing on your personalised web portal
- Track usage, trends and payments all with the click of a button
Incremental revenue opportunities
- Reseller commission revenue program
- Online affiliate program
The Liverpool Sightseeing Pass is app based, most customers are able to download an app with a unique QR code that you’re able to scan at your venue either on a smart phone or till scanner, both running from our easy to use redemption app / software.
The app provides directions to your experience
- The Ability to navigate customers seamlessly through the city, reducing time spent navigating, increasing foot traffic to your attraction and improving customer experience.
- The app serves as an all-in-one tool for navigation, tips, useful information, acting as a guidebook.
What about pre-booking, social distancing and being COVID-19 secure?
The Sightseeing Pass technology has been used at timed ticketed attractions all over the US before COVID-19. There are a number of ways in which we can have pass guests pre-book a slot and share their details with your attraction before they enter, enabling a smooth operation. We can work through the logistics with you on a 1-1 basis.
Our ambitious goal is to launch the pass to the travel trade at World Travel Market 2020, the UK’s largest travel and tourism fair. WTM 2020 will consist of both in-person and virtual events, giving us a platform to spread the news of the Liverpool Pass far and wide.
We’re under no illusion that tourism’s recovery will not be instantaneous and it’s likely that even if case numbers continue on a downward trajectory that international tourism will not return in any big way before 2021. With this in mind, you may need to bear with us before tourists start coming through your doors in the huge volumes we’re all hoping for.
How to get involved
The Sightseeing Pass prides itself on providing pass holders with best and most diverse selection of attractions to visit. From museums and walking tours, to shops and restaurants, the team is looking for fun, new partners to feature on The Liverpool Sightseeing Pass. If you have an attraction or service that you believe would be a good fit in the Sightseeing Pass programme, we would love to hear about it. The contracting process is fast and simple.
- The team would love to hear from you and would love for you to be involved, no matter whether you’re able to include your tickets on the pass or offer a discount to customers.
- Your business can also earn incremental revenue by becoming a Sightseeing Pass retailer.
Fill in the below form to get the conversation started!