BBC Summer Social Competition Terms and Conditions
1.The Promoter of this prize draw is Liverpool City Council, registered at Cunard Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1AH) (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win the following: 1 Family Ticket to the BBC Summer Social taking place in Liverpool on EITHER 3/08/2019 or 4/08/2019
3. To enter this prize draw, entrants must provide all the required data requested in the competition data collection form.
4. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
5. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion, however internet access is required.
7. The promotion is open until 18/07/2019 at noon. When this happens, Liverpool City Council will make this public. (the “promotional period”).
8. 1 winner will be drawn to receive the prize. All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
10. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 14 days following the end of the promotional period.
11. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw via telephone. They will be asked to provide further details via email. If a winner fails to respond and/or to give further valid information within 7 days of this notification, or declines their prize, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner (however, this 7-day period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion). If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
12. The prize will be organised as soon as possible by Liverpool City Council on behalf of BBC Summer Social.
13. The name and county of residence of the winners will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter as the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries the Promoter in its sole discretion considers to be inappropriate, unrelated or offensive and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple email, Instagram or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
16. By entering this competition you agree that the promoter may store and use the data you enter into this competition and contact you via email. You agree that the promoter may store and use the image and comment you enter into this competition, and may use your name and competition entry in its social media channels and website (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and visitliverpool.com), worldwide and without limit of time. You understand that you won’t have any right to preview or pre-approve the content (and, that you won’t be entitled to any kind of payment) in the event that it is used by Liverpool City Council as noted above.
18. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.