The last National Lottery Days Out Campaign, which ran from October 2021 – March 2022 was worth more than £6.3m to the tourism industry.
This year VisitBritain are delighted to announce a new National Lottery Days Out campaign.
The new campaign launched yesterday (3 July 2023) and will allow National Lottery ticket holders to receive £25 off the entrance of over 500 UK attractions, experiences and guided tours.
Lottery ticket holders will be able to choose from any participating experience available on the VisitBritain Shop. They will enter their National Lottery serial number on our dedicated landing page to obtain their unique code to use on the shop and receive their discount.
This is fully sponsored by the National Lottery Days Out initiative in partnership with VisitBritain. Admission tickets will not be discounted, the value of the £25 voucher will go against the standard retail price advertised on the site.
A unique opportunity to drive sales
This campaign can help participating businesses:
– Drive sales over early summer and beyond, with particular emphasis on visits taking place during autumn half term up to January 2024.
– Reach up to two million National Lottery consumer database.
– Encourage returning visits
– Increase ancillary spend when customers have the opportunity to redeem their £25 against their experience
How can you get involved?
VisitBritain have just launched the National Lottery Days Out Marketing Toolkit, which you can download HERE.
This toolkit includes:
- Digital assets;
- Guidance on how to maximise the uptake of the voucher scheme, alongside a suggested marketing plan.
VisitBritian would be very appreciative of your support promoting the campaign via your consumer facing channels, perhaps highlighting some of your participating businesses, which include:
- Liverpool FC Stadium Tour & Museum
- The Anfield Abseil Experience
- Royal Liver Building 360
- Beatles Story
- British Music Experience
- Port Sunlight
- Strawberry Field
For more information click HERE.