The Liverpool Hospitality Visitor / Tour Guide programme will empower visitor-facing staff to enhance their customer service skills and local knowledge to become an ambassador for the region.
The programme will ensure that the experiences of visitors are positive and memorable, encouraging people to return and enjoy the region’s world-class hospitality time and again.
The organiser’s experienced trainers will take participants through a 2-day programme that will share the basic principles that are the heart of excellent customer service, recognising or building on good practice and identifying the skills needed to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues who visit Liverpool and the LCRCA area.
Who should take the course?
The programme is aimed at front facing staff that interact with visitors and is open to businesses in the City of Liverpool, Knowsley, St Helens, Sefton, Wirral and Halton, including attractions, venues, hotels, restaurants, cafes and passenger transport, to name a few.
What does it cover?
The 2-day programme covers four key topics:
• Principles of customer service
• Accessible and inclusive service
• Communication skills
• Sourcing information on local attractions and services
• Identify the importance of creating a positive first impression
• Discuss the benefits of providing excellent customer service
• Recognise the impact of a positive attitude in the workplace
• Identify barriers to an accessible and inclusive service and discuss ways to ensure people are not excluded
• Recognise techniques to effectively engage with customers
• Demonstrate best practice for communicating with customers
• Summarise where they can source information relevant to local attractions and services
• Prepare to answer customer questions and demonstrate effective ways to share information
To find out more and register contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and secure your place.
People 1st International
Vertigo, Cheese Lane, Bristol, BS2 0JJ
020 3074 1222