The Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2022 are now open for applications.
With 18 categories to apply for there are awards covering all areas of the Visitor Economy sector many of which give winners the opportunity to go forward to the national VisitEngland Awards for Excellence.
Applications close on Friday 14 October and winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on Thursday 2 March 2023.
Sample application forms are available to download using the links below. These are for reference only and all applications should be made through the application portal.
- B&B and Guest House of the Year
- Self-Catering Accommodation of the Year
- Hotel of the Year
- Ethical, Responsible & Sustainable Tourism Award
- New Tourism Business of the Year
- Taste of England Award – Restaurant
- Taste of England Award – Café
- Pub of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Experience of the Year
- Unsung Hero Award
- Resilience and Innovation Award
- Business Events Venue – back for 2022!
- Tourism Young Person of the Year
- Independent Tourism Business of the Year
- Liverpool City Region’s Hidden Gem (Public Vote)
- Outstanding Contribution to Tourism (announced on evening)
- Monday 5 September Applications Open
- Friday 14 October Applications Close
- From 19 October First Round Judging
- Thursday 3 November Shortlist Announced and
Hidden Gem category opens
- From 5 November Second Round Judging
- Thurs 2 March 2023 Awards Ceremony
The judging is carried out by an independent panel of industry experts, selected for their impartiality, experience and suitability for each category. The initial judging will be based on the information you provide on your online entry form along with website, social media and any third party sites.
Selected businesses may be visited (or mystery shopped) by independent judges. Please note that is a requirement of entry that entrants agree to waive or refund the direct costs of the mystery visit.
Eligible winners may be selected to represent Liverpool City Region at the VisitEngland Awards scheduled to take place in June 2023.
CONTACT AWARDS ORGANISERS
For all enquiries relating to applications, categories, judging and event details contact Katie Isaacson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship enquiries contact Carolyn Knott at email@example.com