Hands up who’s excited for Christmas?
Magical Christmas markets, non-stop shopping and historic streets filled with world-class culture (and pantos!). And if you’re ready to drop after all that shopping, we’ve got it covered with cosy pubs and restaurants – perfect for every taste.
- The campaign entitled ‘Liverpool. Feels Like Christmas’ celebrates the magic of visiting Liverpool with family and friends at this special time of the year.
- The campaign will be activated on visitliverpool.com and TV, video on demand, outdoor and newspaper advertising across the North West
- The campaign is supported by the city’s hospitality, retailers and visitor attractions – including – ACC Liverpool, Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool BID, Liverpool ONE, Liverpool Hospitality Association, National Museums Liverpool.
- The campaign film can be viewed here and partner toolkit here.
- The success of the campaign in attracting and welcoming visitors to the city depends on everyone playing their part and sharing campaign. Here’s how you can support:
- Promote the campaign on your website and social media
- Spread the word about the great things you can do in Liverpool this Christmas
- Tag us in to all your Christmassy posts @visitliverpool
Here’s some Christmas highlights not to miss…
Liverpool Christmas Ice Festival, Pier Head (19 Nov – 3 Jan)
Wrap up warm for the coolest Christmas thrills this side of the Mersey. Take a spin on the ice rink, whizz down the ice slide and enjoy the UK’s only Ice Jet ride at the Ice Festival on Liverpool’s Waterfront.
Bar Hütte, Liverpool ONE (12 Nov – 1 Jan)
Liverpool ONE is always a magical time at Christmas. Enjoy Alpine-inspired carol-oke at Bar Hütte underneath the iconic tree after a day of shopping for festive treats.
Liverpool Christmas Markets, St John’s Gardens (12 Nov-23 Dec)
St George’s Hall is the perfect backdrop for the bustling Christmas Markets. Find plenty of seasonal stalls offering festive treats, glorious gifts and a Bavarian bar around St John’s Gardens and William Brown Street.
Light Walk, Royal Albert Dock
A million Magical Lights will illuminate the Dock this Christmas making your trip to their galleries, museums, bars and restaurants even more festive for the whole family.
Cinderella, M&S Bank Arena (18-28 Dec)
Join Cinderella on a magical journey this Christmas to see if her wish comes true to live happily ever after at the M&S Bank Arena for their festive pantomime.
Rock ‘N’ Roll Panto – Robin Hood, Everyman Theatre (27 Nov-15 Jan)
Get your dancing shoes on for the Rock ‘N’ Roll panto at Everyman Theatre. Join Robin Hood on this marvellously mischievous spin on the classic tale of heroism, social justice and… tights!
Spirit of Christmas, Liverpool Philharmonic Hall (17-23 Dec)
The Liverpool Philharmonic Hall invites you to enjoy their annual feast of festive music, old and new. Featuring classic carols and readings from host John Suchet, it’s the perfect way to get into the spirit of Christmas.
Winter Arts Market, Liverpool Cathedral (3-4 Dec)
The Winter Arts Market returns to the Liverpool Cathedral this December with two festive shopping dates. Find over 50 stalls full of hand-made gifts perfect for your Christmas shopping.
Walk-through Christmas Tree
Step inside Williamson Square’s 16-metre Christmas tree and enjoy one of the city’s most spectacular selfie spots before a fun-filled show at the Liverpool Playhouse.
For full details on everything to do in Liverpool City Region this Christmas season visit the VisitLiverpool website.